Sunday 31 August 2014

Merchandise and things I have which remind me of/are inspired by The Beatles.

Aside from books and DVDs there are quite a few things that I own.

1. 
John Lennon inspired circular glasses.
I've always really wanted a pair of these and I found them in a shop called 'Just Beauty' and they were perfect and I'm in love with having them. 

And this is me in them:                                                                                                                    
                                       

Er. No. Maybe not. Er wrong file there.
This is actually probably maybe me in them:


2.                                                                                                                                                            


John Lennon cap circa 1960s.
I've wanted one of these for a really long time and I found ones that were on ebay but I'm a little afraid to spend money so I was looking at it for months and they started appearing in my dreams I was going that mad but fortunately I got the chance to go to the beatles shop on Baker Street again in July and there was one there and I was united with a companionable hat. It even has an apple tag on the inside. There are no nice photos of me wearing it at this time.

3.                                                  








I've mentioned replicas before but this is an example of how they scatter my walls and some which I just keep not stuck up. These are probably my favourite things I have by far.


And not forgetting I also have your 'typical neighbourhood' Abbey Road poster. What kind of fan would I probably be without one? :P


4.                                                                                                                                                             
The Stella Mccartney Red Nose Day tshirt 2013
One of my first ever Beatles shirt and I love wearing it a lot I just think it's awesome and I wear it out and I wear it to sleep.


I really like this tshirt because of the shot and it's different to the ones that I usually see and I'm really fond of it and I wear it an extreme amount.


I bought this one recently. It was me vs the wide spellbinding array of tshirts at the beatles shop in London that I finally decided on this because of the fact that it is of Hamburg, the colouring, the photograph and the appearance like I somehow got to see them. :P

Although I've seen and almost got a lot of beatles clothing I surprisingly don't have that many and that should probably stay the same otherwise I probably wouldn't wear a lot else.

5/                                                                                                                                                                 


I have the Ringo and the Paul Yellow Submarine Pop Vinyl's. Ringo is from The Forbidden Planet store in Cardiff and Paul is from HMV in London. I haven't come across a John Pop Vinyl and I haven't had a chance to buy George yet. Allegedly they are discontinuing so I'm glad they at least have Ringo and Paul.

6.                                                                                                                                                                



A couple of badges that I also the beatles shop in London again and I have put them on my satchel.
7.                                                                                                                                                                


A calender which when the months finish I cut the photo of the month out and tend to stick them up like posters.

8.                                                                                                                                                                

On my key I have a Magical Mystery Tour keyring which is from 'Head' In Bristol.


And also a St Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band phone pouch which I bought from TK Max in Bath.

Thank you for reading. Do you have any beatles related things? or what is a beatles related thing that you have always wanted? I'd like to have merchandise authentic from the time but I'm very happy with what I have and I probably wouldn't spend as much as they are worth.









                                                                                                           



No comments:

Post a Comment